- Search for e-books in our library | Catalog |
- Other Collections of ebooks:
- Databases with ebooks (here will be a list of e-book collections) These collections are all found by searching our catalog.
- Electronic Reference Resources
- eScholarship: University of California – Open-access publishing services to the University of California and delivers a dynamic research platfor to scholars worldwide.
- Government Publications
- Google books – provides free snippets and chapters free of charge. Usually the entire book is not available.
- OpenLibrary – contains over 1 million free book titles.
- Project Gutenberg – Project Gutenberg, aptly named after the inventor of the movable type printer, provides web access to over 20,000 books. It is the largest collection of free books on the internet. Works include everything from “The Notebooks of Leonardo Da Vinci” to A History of China by Wolfram Eberhard. If you still can’t seem to find a text, the site links up with other free online providers, giving you access to over 100,000 books in total. If you don’t have time to make a trip to the library, Project Gutenberg can be a great way to access books without leaving the house.
- World Digital Library
- Other full text books on the Internet can be found using a search engine like Google. Tips: Enter the keywords of the title and authors last name.
- Borrowing Books
Our library only collects e-books. Many public libraries offer e-books which you may download if you are a member of that library. In addition they offer many print books you may borrow.
Policies relating to books
Copyright Policies – (link to about – policies)